Warranty Repairs should be sent to our Main Repair HUB and include the unique ID number for your order:
MPRC, 119 Regent Street, Kingswood, BRISTOL, BS15 8LJ
Our Kingswood repair hub is active and accessible via online booking. All devices will be wiped down with alcohol wipes and handled by techs in a sterile way. We appreciate all the support and want you to know we are here for you.
We will arrange a suitable collection time and will aim to have your device returned to you, repaired with in a reasonable timescale. We cannot guarantee repair times due to possible supplier closures and current postal time scales. Our Collection service during this time will be with our local courier service or via DPD, this will be at an additional cost of £11.00 and will need to be paid for prior to collection. This fee will cover getting your device to us for repair and return upon completion. Warranty claims postage is not covered and will need to be paid prior to collection alternatively the device can be dropped to store once the form has been submitted.
The collection and return delivery will be fully insured.
What happens after I fill out the form?
- An automated email will be sent with a payment link for the courier service(if required), once the payment of £11 has been received your details will be passed on to either our local courier or DPD to arrange a collection.
- Please package up the device for collection, we do not require your Sim card, Charger or Case, please can these be removed prior to sending in for repair.
- You will receive an SMS(where possible) from the courier stating a rough eta of collection time.
- On arrival at MPRC, your device will be inspected, and booked in via our in house system. An SMS or Email will be sent to confirm your device has been received.
- Your device will be diagnosed, against your warranty claim.
- We will contact you if we have an issue with your claim and advise if any additional costs are to be incurred, and invoiced if required.
- Once the repair is complete we will contact you to either collect or have your device returned.