MPRC are able to offer our services via our Mail in services, all repairs will be fully trackable via our live system. All we require is your device sent to us with the below form completed, you will receive a confirmation ID unique to your parcel. Once MPRC has received your parcel your device will be booked in to our live system and an email will be sent to confirm with a link to track the repair. Upon completion you will receive an itemised invoice inclusive of VAT and return postage.
Your device will be returned once payment has been received via BACS or Paypal.
In most cases your device will be returned fully insured via DPD. Repair times will vary, but we aim to repair with in 2 working days. All Devices to be sent should be packaged well ensuring to protect them during transit. We would recommend sending them via a fully insured service such as Royal Mail Special delivery.
Repairs should be sent to our Main Repair HUB and include the unique ID number for your order:
MPRC, 119 Regent Street, Kingswood, BRISTOL, BS15 8LJ
Our Kingswood repair hub is active and accessible via online booking. All devices will be wiped down with alcohol wipes and handled by techs in a sterile way. We appreciate all the support and want you to know we are here for you.
We will arrange a suitable collection time and will aim to have your device returned to you, repaired with in a reasonable timescale. We cannot guarantee repair times due to possible supplier closures and current postal time scales. Our Collection service during this time will be with our local courier service or via DPD, this will be at an additional cost of £11.00 and will need to be paid for prior to collection. This fee will cover getting your device to us for repair and return upon completion.
The collection and return delivery will be fully insured.
What happens after I fill out the form?
- An automated email will be sent with a payment link for the courier service, once the payment of £11 has been received your details will be passed on to either our local courier or DPD to arrange a collection.
- Please package up the device for collection, we do not require your Sim card, Charger or Case, please can these be removed prior to sending in for repair.
- You will receive an SMS(where possible) from the courier stating a rough eta of collection time.
- On arrival at MPRC, your device will be inspected, and booked in via our in house system. An SMS or Email will be sent to confirm your device has been received.
- Your device will be diagnosed, quoted and repaired by our technicians.
- An invoice will be generated for your repair and emailed to the supplied email address, where payment can be made via BACS. (PayPal payments accepted upon request)
- Once payment has been confirmed we will arrange the return of your device via our courier service.